Wednesday, March 19, 2008

FUnetics Revealed is your #1 source for FUnetics news!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the brand new home of FUnetics Revealed -- your #1 unauthorized source for up-to-date FUnetics info, rumors, and theories. My name is Tracy and I'll be your guide.

My investigation started about 2 weeks ago, after I watched the 100th episode of EPIC-FU. The episode was interrupted by a bunch of strange video clips featuring an allegedly secret organization called FUnetics. Of course, that was just the beginning.

Being the conspiracy nut that I am, I was immediately intrigued. I analyzed every frame of the episode. I read the theories posted on the FUnetics Fanatics forum. I started my training at funetics.org. I scoured the web for more information. And eventually I started putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

I'll be posting my thoughts and findings here. I will not rest until the secrets of FUnetics are revealed! This is going to be exciting!

No comments: